thoughts of a butterfly

Monday, October 11, 2004

Deep and shallow thoughts.

My head is full of many thoughts. I am thinking what does God want for me? I think it is just to know that He loves me and to understand why He sent Jesus to die for me. I think I have to shut out all the rest for now. The truth that God created me, loves me and sent Jesus to die for me has gotten buried under all the other stuff. How do I make sure I get it this time and that it affects me completely?
I want to be like strong tree with strong roots so that when the storm comes (and darn it..in this life there will be many storms) it doesn't fall.
And that is one of my thoughts. When I read that back I am quite amused at how deep I am. So now for a shallow comment..curly hair is in this season..I read it in Marie Clare and Naomi Fennel told me. I gave my curling tongs to Oxfam. Gutted. Love Valx

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Si said…

    I wonder if it's a coincidence that curly hair is in at the moment and my hair is long enough for its curly nature to be evident to the world (and me) for the first time ever? Is it just that the world is trying to follow my lead?

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger val said…

    I would put my money, my house and indeed my own life on it being a co-incidence.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home