thoughts of a butterfly

Monday, October 04, 2004

thoughts on investing time

I am thinking what I should invest my time in this year. I am wondering whether I should invest time in music...ie. getting better at playing like the guitar, singing (altho my voice is quite wrecked at the moment cos my vocal chords are a bit mucked up), song writing (I am pretty darn bad at that). Alex thinks I have musical potential and am wasting it. That is something coming from Alex as he is like, I mean, phenominal at music. I just wondered if anyone that reads this blog thing (and I think some people do cos they tell me) could inspire me. Like, is there anyone I know that wants to meet up to somehow improve together or anything cos I am pretty darn rubbish at sitting in my room on my own with a guitar..cos I just get frustrated and also quite bored too. Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home