thoughts of a butterfly

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Interesting thoughts.

Darn in the head. I have had to create a new blog as I forgot my user name and password of the other one. So I'll just copy and paste stuff I had written but the comments won't be there anymore.

Ruddy heck I have created a blog. I think I'll use it to write down some of the thoughts that go on in my head and it would be cool to have other people's responses a) because sometimes people say I think in an random/ confusing way and I'd like to know if that is true and b) because it is good to hear other people's points of view other than my accountability partners.
15th Sep: I'm in Toulouse with Julie [French girl who came to Sheffield for a year]. I love this girl..I think it is because she is a bit ginger like me, creative and Jesusish.I love this time because I have been speaking french, doing excercise, overcoming my fear of art because I went to an art galery and liked it.But I have a long way to go before I dont get freaked out by instillation art etc. Help me please god.My time here has been like a little adventure.I got stung by a jelly fish and swam back to shore shouting "Jesus, please dont let me die" because I once heard a man speak who got stung by a jelly fish, died, went to heaven and came back..and so I thought everyone who gets stung by a jelly fish dies..it is not so as I am still alive. Other little adventures include cycling along the canal with a puncture, speaking interesting french to the french people such as asking children if they like tortoises etc.What else have I been thinking? I really really want to bless other people, I want to pray for people who are having shit in their lives and are broken hearted.Do it Lord. For too long I have often felt like a victim just because I get depressed and have mucked up in relationships and stuff like that.But I'm not a victim. I'm a strong woman and want to look out for other people.I've also been thinking that I care what other people think of me. But I wont go into that as it is too personal and I dont want people judjing me. There we go I am scared what people think.Those are my thoughts for this morning. Are they a bit odd or quite nomal? Love valxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home