thoughts of a butterfly

Monday, October 04, 2004

The sun is shining

It is sunny out the window, not only that but life is a bit brighter too I think. I am feeling hopeful that my faith will get stronger and I'll be more sure of what I believe one day. I also am feeling hopeful that I will be a bit more like gold after the refining. But it hurts being refined..gutted in the head. On the one hand I wish I hadnt prayed to be refined, on the other hand hopefully it will make me more the girl I was created to be.
I had some wicked parts to my weekend. Catthas gave me some clothes. Wicked..cos it just is. I like Catthas too..she is wicked in many ways. I went out w Alex, Janine (who I think is quite passionate about me) and Charis etc. I like Charis..she is going to find me some jeans.She also had some good stuff to say about God. She is shallow and deep. The chat with Al on Sunday was cool too. He is wise. He is shallow and deep too. They will make a good pair.
Love Valx

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger dan said…

    i love the way you type val, it's great

     

Post a Comment

<< Home