thoughts of a butterfly

Sunday, September 19, 2004

thoughts of someone who is tired

19th September: Went to church tonight which was good for me. Not really listening to the talk but just being real with God and also being prayed for. It made me feel loads lighter. I think perhaps, although I cant be sure as I am going through an uncertain stage, that God encouraged me to read the whole bible. I think this will help me in my journey. I was thinking that I do have a passion to tell people that God can redeem and heal the shit in their lives but I would like to know what god is saying to them and the bible will be helpful of course. I know I've done biblical studies and also heard loads and loads of preachers but my concentraion span is that bad that I dont recall alot of it. I am also thinking that I miss people that arent in my life anymore and wondering about that.
Hmmm I think my thoughts are a bit all over the place right now.I am quite flipping tired physically, emotionally and spiritually. I think sleep is a good idea. But I do think it's so crazy that we spend 8 hours of everyday in unconciousness and dreaming things that often don't make sense. On that note goodnight and sorry for this crap. Love Val.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home