thoughts of a butterfly

Monday, December 12, 2005

1) Today I'm feeling a little disturbed as I keep having flash backs of the picture Dan Cooper showed me on his phone. Maaan!

2) I am also rather disturbed that i didn't 'get' the last episode of the O.C...I thought Seth was going out on a boat trip to clear his head...in fact he was leaving his family and Summer cos he couldn't handle Ryan leaving. Man I must be a little thick!

3) I like to eat mince pies. Unfortunately I ate 7 yesterday which is not so good for the figure. Especially at this stage of life.

Love Val.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:03 AM, Blogger JoeyD said…

    I'm gutted cos the orange website wouldn't load the awful picture, but instead Dan showed me THE picture at the half night of prayer. It was enough to put me off my mince pie.

     
  • At 3:00 AM, Blogger Lindsay said…

    Hi Val, I'm thinking of sueing Dan Cooper as I'm sure I'm going to have to have some therapy to get that awful picture out of my head. That boy...

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think i'm going to have to find out if i can post the picture now. i'm glad you all enjoyed it so much

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger dan said…

    that was me by the way

     

Post a Comment

<< Home