thoughts of a butterfly

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Man, I keep doing well spaced out kinda things at the mo. The other day I got some money (notes) out the bank to pay back a friend what I owed him. Then I drove to his house, pulled out of my purse what I thought was the money and put it in an envelope and posted it through the door (please note..it was dark and I couldn't see anything clearly). Later he phoned me to ask why I'd posted a load of receipts through his door. Man, what a flipping loon... I'd put the money in my pocket and instead of pulling out money from my purse I took out a load of receipts from the shopping i'd done that day. I fear I might be losing it! Love valx

4 Comments:

  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger dan said…

    classic!

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    I love you Val! Thanks for making me chuckle today

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey chedder head, hope u enjoyed delivering the parcel. love valx

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like it. You are a classic lady chedge. Am at Jens we are having a sleep over like when we were youngsters. love val de riex

     

Post a Comment

<< Home