thoughts of a butterfly

Monday, July 18, 2005

More bullet points

To continue using bullet points:
1) In answer to Dan Coopers questions: the dodgy old man had black pants and followed me and rach for about 40 mins.I was quite scared and suggested hiding under a bridge. Rach Rook wasn't scared at all and said we could easily beat him up as he looked skinny and weedy and we, on the other hand, are rather muscley.
2) I have a love bite on my right arm....it was given to me by my 4 week old neice as she mistook my arm for a milk container and sucked on it for about half an hour. It was quite painful but it stopped her crying.
3) I worked in a nursey today which nearly sent me to sleep. However, there was a very cute 4 year old boy and instead of singing nursery rhymes he wanted to sing a rap song so I let him. It was quite funny hearing 'Insy winsy spider' and then a small boy rapping.
3) I have just eaten fish and chips with Nik, Han, Han's mum and Lorraine. They were rather nice and cost me nothing. It is nice when people buy you things.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry for following you and Rache around the other day. Hope I didn't scare you too much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home