thoughts of a butterfly

Friday, July 15, 2005

Bullet point form:
1.Hmmmm. Still not sure where I will live in September and have 2 weeks to find out. So If there is any insprirational ideas that would be nice then let me know although I do have an option or maybe 2.

2. I love my kids that I teach...they are SO wicked I can't believe I am so lucky to teach them.

3. I am seeing little ginger monkey tommorrow.

4. I went swimming in a river yesterday and got followed by a dodgy old man wearing underpants.

5. Life, it is pretty darn wicked. We are lucky to live it. On the other hand, it can be ruddy depressing at times.

Love VALxx

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger dan said…

    hugh will be glad to see the bullet point format spreading. i'll let him know.
    i want to know more about the dodgy old man. what pants did he have? how long did he follow you for? did you get his number?
    i like your blog val, it makes me laugh. post more often!
    & thanks for your comments.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home