thoughts of a butterfly

Saturday, March 12, 2005

My body is tired but my mind is active.That is why I am writing. My fingers are typing what my mind is thinking. I am thinking that it is amazing how our brains works.In fact it blows me away. Our brains are ruddy amazing.
Had a trip to London to 2 talks by a bloke who runs MOOT in Ireland.(a community of searching for God). I admit that I had to listen really intently as really I am not too interlectual. I admit that some of what was said went totally over my head. But, it did cause me to think about a)what my faith is about b)my relationship with other people on this God journey that I am on. This, I think, is what I think......?? a) I have to hold what I currently believe about God and the bible very lightly so that I am open to being wrong. My beliefs are ever changing and I don't think I'll ever be able to say that I believe something 100 percent b)It is important that I never think I am totally right about a faith/belief issue and think that others on the God journey are wrong. c)Being on this God journey is about continually seeking God. d)For me knowing God is about relationship with him and with others. It is about loving others and serving others and blessing others (man, I am not good at that).
Hmmmmm...not the clearest thoughts but never mind.
love valx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home