thoughts of a butterfly

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Things I like a lot

These are the things I like a lot in life....
a) People....every time i spend time with a person it enhances my life (apart from when I spend time with people who swear at me or similar).
b)Games...I especially like scrabble, trivial pursuits, a game which involves saying words related to a topic such as 'things in your head', a game which involves making up jokes, a game of guessing what pigs are doing.
c)Teaching kids...it's a right lot of fun. I like what they say like: "Do plants have bones?" "Farmers don't like dandelions in their fields cos the animals might step on them". They make me laugh..although when I do laugh I say "I'm not laughing at you..I was just thinking of something funny in my head" (they believe me..phew!)
d)Cleaning houses which are not my own. I like this a lot.It brings me joy.
e)Snowboarding.I am not too good but it feels like I'm darn cool.
f)Doing things which are a little out of the ordinary. I can't think of any examples.
g)Singing songs. Singing is a lovely gift.
Love valx

3 Comments:

  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger Si said…

    Val, we need to organise a trivial pursuits night! I take it the pigs game is pass the pigs, in which case how cool, i haven't played that in years - or is it just a game where you say things like "I guess that pigs are eating" or "I guess that pigs are rolling around in mud"?

     
  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger Rad said…

    I'd be up for a trivial pursuit night, I have 20th anniversary edition and 1980s edition if you fancy a change from Genus...

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger val said…

    I'd just like to say I'm not the best at trivia pusuit but me and jen naylor did quite ok when we were on a team together. A games eve would b cool tho.I'd like that. Pigs game is just when u put some plastic pigs in an arrangement and guess what they're doing (I made it up myself and it was cool). love vx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home