thoughts of a butterfly

Saturday, March 12, 2005

highlights of my week...

Highlights of my week:
a) Being with my sister whom I love.We got on well apart from when we argued as she wanted to talk on the phone whilst I was watching fame academy (darn it...I know you all think I'm sad but I think it was an entertaining programme and was for a good cause and I liked Reggie and Ade Edminson)
b) Making it through a whole day of teaching a v challenging class at a rough school.Was v proud of myself as apparently most supply teachers only make it to lunch time and then refuse to keep teaching them.Even got a card from one of the kids saying I was the 'best teacher'. Wondered if this was cos I told the class letters would be sent to their parents about their behaviour.
c)Scoring a goal in football.
d)Being told I have similarities to a famous model (will not reveal which one as I have since looked in the mirror and found I look nothing like her and realise the girl who thought this is a bit crazy in her head).
e)Being kissed on the cheek by Andrew's slightly drunk brother (well, it always nice to recieve affection even if it is from a drunk man)
and now I will sleep. love valx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home