thoughts of a butterfly

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I reckon things in France are going a lot better. But I am amazed that I still have the same darn insecurities that I had five years ago. What do you reckon...does God set us free from them or will we always have them? At the risk of sounding too deep, they are darn painful if you ask me. Love valx
P.S I think God is using me to speak and pray with the young people here..that is a good thing. I love them in fact.
P.P.S Still not sure where living in sep. Is anyone doing a commune thing?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    hey babes glad you are a bit chirpier! re: insecurities I know a bit about this and I've found that its a long process but God is entriely faithful. Sometimes we can over come insecuties in one place or topic but taken out of context it can feel like they are just as strong and painful as before. This is not actually the case God HAS done a healing working He just wants to take you further in it - more wholeness etc. Love you babes and will keep praying

     
  • At 2:21 AM, Blogger val said…

    Man, I am well blessed by having wicked friends. Cheers. love vx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home