thoughts of a butterfly

Monday, November 28, 2005

1. Man, it is snowing outside..what a joy.
2. Wicked..I prayed this morning that I'd feel encouraged as a teacher... then today the deputy head at the school I often work at told me I'd done a lot for the school (Flip..I hope she meant a lot of good and not a lot of bad).
3. Enjoyed singing last night. Thank you Lord that you gave me the gift of singing. I think I like it.
4. If your feet are cold you can buy some well warm and cosy pink or stripey bed socks from Primark for 2 pounds.
5. Darn it...I need some gloves..I bought some the other day and when I got home I discovered they are both right hand gloves which is not so good for my left hand.
6. Please pray for Jo Mortimer..cos she has lung cancer and the tumours in her lungs are bigger and she has tumours all through her skeleton. Please pray whatever God gives you faith for.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:07 AM, Blogger dan said…

    i'll be praying. i'm trying to have faith that, if God can heal me, then he must be able to heal everyone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home