thoughts of a butterfly

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

10 things I am/have been thinking about:

1) Have been thinking quite a bit about the fact that God made me (knitted me together in my mother's womb) because he decided he wanted me on this earth. I am interested to know why he wanted me here. I think I will start asking him.

2) I have been thinking that I haven't missed the O.C since I lent it to Mr Coops (causing him to form an O.C addiction). Giving up the O.C has been v positive cos instead I have prayed/ thought and painted.

3) How weird are toliets? That's what I was thinking last night before I went to bed.

4) I would like a) a more permanent job b) a new friend and c) absolutely loads of HOPE. Those are my current desires.

5) I love most people. (that reminds me of an interview with Mariah Cairey when she said "I love people, I love shoes......." in the same breath. I found that classic! And that reminds me of when I said to Kate P. "Would you prefer a pair of shoes or a baby?" and she couldn't quite decide between the two.... I have been made aware that what I actually said was "would you prever a van load of babies or a pair of shoes?...I guess this is actually quite different and a lot harder to decide between.)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger dan said…

    cheers for the oc. one persons addiction is another persons blessing... it really has been a blessing, cos i've been watching it lots with people, so it's meant i've been able to hang out with friends, which is a blessing when living on my own.

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger JoeyD said…

    I love the shoes and baby dilema. very difficult to decide. I guess both are useful in different ways. Toilets are wierd, aren't they? I've thought about that before too. Just the whole concept of going to the loo is quite bizarre. xxx

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    there are only 5! i want the other 5! val - do the other 5!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home