thoughts of a butterfly

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

1) Man, the O.C is back in my life and is so flipping addictive. Have had it back 40 hours and already watched 4 episodes.

2) I well like reading the Guardian week-end magasine. Read it last night and discovered:
a) Bill Patterson's (Scottish actor) most overused phrase is "hello you old bean". I think I'd like to adopt this phrase cos it's quite cool but maybe people will feel a bit gutted at being called old??
b) In certain native tribes the penis (as well as 10 fingers) in used for counting(Is that for serous of what?).
c) You can buy microwavable bras.

3) Am feeling a bit sad that Nikki B my housemate is off to China for 3 weeks. Will miss drinking red wine with her plus, I like her a lot.

4) Feel like my faith is rising. That can only be a good thing. Praise the Lord.

love valx

10 Comments:

  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger JoeyD said…

    1.Blimey, I would never had thought of willy counting. what a bizarre concept.
    2.what is a microwave bra?
    3.really nice to see u briefly yesterday. You are very encouraging. xxx

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger dan said…

    i'm having oc withdrawal symptons already. i miss it so much! and thanks for napoleon dynamite.
    willy counting is quite common among us men - very useful when you need to count to 12.

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Blogger JoeyD said…

    12? I don't get it...surely u only have one willy?

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger dan said…

    one?! don't be ridiculous! didn't you ever have sex ed classes at school?

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger val said…

    Dan, I hate to tell you this but I checked with my mum who is a family planning doctor and she confirmed that men are supposed have just one w (hate all words which describe the male organs). You are either deluded or rather unique. Val Aust

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    some people say that some men have dicks for heads so maybe that's what dan means...

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger JoeyD said…

    Thats obscene!!!

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger val said…

    Classic comment catthas that made me laugh. vja

     
  • At 2:21 AM, Blogger dan said…

    val did you get my picture of confirmation?

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger val said…

    Dan..I'm not sure what you mean by a picture of confirmation. Therefore, I am pretty sure I didn't get it. Val

     

Post a Comment

<< Home