thoughts of a butterfly

Friday, July 07, 2006

A few things of slight interest

1. Ruddy heck..I have a job...starting in September..till March..teaching 3 days a week.. year 5.. children with English as a second language. That means I have 2 days to plan/ do supply teaching/ something new? and 3 days with my own class. Thank you Lord.. altho I am a bit shit scared (sorry to say shit but better to be honest about my feelings than to withold the truth).

2. 'Butterfly' in Spanish is 'Una mariposa'. Phil Tobler texted me this information today and I like it!

3. I had dinner with Rachel Hall, a few others and a boy with toothpaste on his face. I felt quite ill at the sight to be honest.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations on the job Val,I've been doing part time teaching for the last couple of years and find it gives me the space to do some of the other things I value. In the meantime enjoy the summer - teachers perogative!

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    Congrats on the job babes it sounds like a divinely inspired appointment! The french for butterfly is la papillion....or something like that anyway...

     
  • At 3:42 AM, Blogger Naomi said…

    congratulations luv! let's speak soon...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home