thoughts of a butterfly

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

1. Flip, I am now 30. Our party was the best party I have ever been too. It was flipping amazing. My enjoyment may have been enhanced by the glasses of red wine I drank but I am pretty sure it was wicked. I am however, a little annoyed that I said 'shit' in to the microphone 3 times as I had been telling people I've given up swearing.

2. I went to Alex and Charis' wedding yesterday. It was v cool but am annoyed that I owe Nikki Foot £10..the reason for this is I bet her £10 I would'nt cry during the wedding. The problem is it was all so flipping moving and unfortunately she noticed a tear rolling down my face. Darn it.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:28 AM, Blogger dan said…

    which reminds me, i owe you £10 for the stuff you got from meadowhall.

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger JoeyD said…

    I bet paying £10 to cry at the wedding was worth it. sounds like it was amazing. x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home