thoughts of a butterfly

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Things that have made me say 'man', 'darn it' or 'ruddy heck' this week

1. Setting a tea towel on fire whilst cooking lasagne.
2. Doing my back in by picking up my baby neice.
3. Thinking there was a burglar in Catthers and Rach Hall's house because I heard a noise in their dining room..which resulted in me panicking and pushing Rachel Hall out of the front door, along the alleyway, and on to the pavement. She was like "what on earth are you doing?". I was like "I'm saving you from a burglar". She was like "no, that noise was the dvd player falling off the shelf because you tripped over the wire on your way down the stairs". Oops.. she now has a few cuts and bruises on her legs. I think I have an overly active imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home