thoughts of a butterfly

Monday, July 03, 2006

Here are some things that amused me in recent times:
1) Kate P showed me a letter I wrote to her when I was 14. It included the following:
"It was very windy yesterday but luckily I didn't blow away"
"I jumped off my roof yesterday but fortunately I didn't die"
"Surprisingly my neighbour's dog has grown another tail"
Man, I was so weird. These comments were supposed to be 'jokes'. I'd say my jokes have improved quite a bit since then.
2) Not a lot else as I am still maybe a bit down in the dumps. But today we are having a clothes auction to raise money for cancer research and maybe something else which is a good thing I reckon.
love v

2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger jen mickelborough said…

    val, I just love reading your blog! I'm glad you got your password back. I'll pray for your job - I'm doing the same thing at the moment and it all takes so long!
    lots of love
    jen xxx

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger val said…

    Ah, that is a very nice post mrs carla. You also make me smile and that makes me feel good so thanks for that. That song 'Valerie' is a good 'un I think. It is about a 'Valerie' with ginger hair and I still think of my self as a ginger-ish girl (altho my hair is auburn and I guess at 30 I am now a woman not a girl). Love vx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home