thoughts of a butterfly

Friday, December 15, 2006

Things that are COOL:
1) My friend Chedge won a comedy writing competition and her comedy sketches will be on radio 4. She won out of 2200 people. She is a dude.

2) I made 27 mince pies last night and they taste nice.

3) My friend Julie, a french girl, is getting married.

4) I bought my neice a fairy outfit for Christmas. It was only £6 from Asda which is pretty darn good.

Happy Christmas..I hope for peace and joy for you this Christmas and I hope that this new year of life (2007) brings forth GOOD things and miracles from God.........love valxxx

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love you you are fantastic.miriam

     
  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger dan said…

    when's kate going to be on radio 4?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home