thoughts of a butterfly

Monday, October 23, 2006

Life has felt flipping hard recently..teaching has been getting me down because of the behaviour and yet I so want to succeed at it.

On a lighter note I am with the Pickerings at the moment and we are going to the Horneyman museum which should be interesting. Also, I saw my monkey neice on Friday and I have noticed her hair is now more strawberry blonde than ginger. I love her. On Saturday evening I went to see Evita in London with my dad. It was wicked. I loved it. 20 years ago I played one of the children in it. That was such an amazing experience. I can't believe 20 years have passed since then.

I am enjoying half term.

Love Valx

1 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger dan said…

    i'll try & remember to pray. in fact, so i don't need to remember (whicu i probably wouldn't do on account of my appalling memory), i shall say a prayer now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home