6. Man, I am going to be 30 this year.....that is on my mind a lot and it freaks me out somewhat. I have been wondering how long I'll be around on this earth for and I guess I am hoping it will be a long time. I think the best thing is to make the most of everyday and stop thinking so flipping much.
7. I like having people around..Last night I cooked lasagne for 4 friends and then we sang some songs (Kate and Andy are pretty scathing about the fact that I always make lasagne when I have people round but I think it is one of the wickedest meals. I used to eat it every day at school and then I got a bit fat so had to stop).
8. I am a strong, confident, 'gingerish' woman (people often think of me as having ginger hair but I don't I have brownish hair and gingerish skin)I am trying to believe with all my might.
9. Autumn is rather dark and some people feel sad at this time of the year. I think it's a time when God strips stuff away from us. That is like a tree in Autumn when all the leaves fall off and you can see it's trunk which stands strong and it is rooted in the ground. You see that is like us we are stripped of things and that is painful but if we are strongly rooted in God we won't fall...we will be strong!
10. I am in a deep and thoughtful frame of mind today which is reflected in these rather deep and not funny postings. I think I need to laugh ( I did laugh the other day tho' when me and my house mate played a 'smelling' game when we each had to find 1) a thing that smells nice 2)a thing that smells ok and 3) a thing that smells bad. It was an interesting and fun game which I enjoyed but it was over a bit too quick).
love val austeni